September 23rd, 2023 10am-3pm
The Knoxville Electric Vehicle Association (KEVA), Pellissippi State Community College (PSCC), and Drive Electric Tennessee (DET) are working to make the 2023 Knoxville Drive Electric Festival bigger and better. All activities — vehicles on display, ride and drives, vendors, etc. — will be held on the PSCC Hardin Valley (Main) Campus. The 2022 Festival was one of the largest National Drive Electric Week events in North America, with well over 100 EVs representing 40 different models. Let’s do it again in 2023!
This is a festival, we will have live music and food! Come catch music from Westwend, Y’uns, and the Royal Hounds!
Interested in EVs?
- Come see our EV showcase with wide verity of models
- Talk with the owners who drive these cars everyday
- Learn how easy it is to own and use an EV
- Take an EV for a no strings attached test drive
- Win some goodies in our raffle.
Already Own and EV?
- Please signup to show off your EV in the EV showcase
- Help us break last years record of EVs in the showcase
- Hangout and meet other interesting EV drivers and members of the public
- Please share this event with your friends and family that own EVs are might be interested
- E-bikes, One Wheels, any all electric transportation is welcome
- Goodies for those registered in the EV showcase and raffles.
A few fun things with this EVent are:
- Grand Prize raffle $250 gift card
- We have an electric boat
- We have a Ford Lightning powering the music stage
- We have a Draco Sports Trike
- We have e-motorcycles (rentals)
- We have a robotic mower
- We have a (new) e-bike company
- We have a face painter for the kiddos
- We have a animal balloon artist for the kiddos
- We have three food trucks: Penne for your Thoughts, KONA ICE, Mexican Ice Cream
- Hospitality Center for volunteers: donuts, croissants, coffee & later snacks & water
See more details and register here to attend or to show off your EV!